viernes, mayo 09, 2008

la mosca y la araña

Escuchaba The Spider and the Fly, la rola de Jagger y Richards que es un blusesito superchido ... recordé varias cosas, allá en Barcelona. Comparo la metáfora con tanto que sucede aquí y ahora.
Por hoy, me quedo con el blues...es viernes en la noche.


Sittin thinkin sinkin drinkin
Wondring what I'll do when I'm through tonight
Smokin mopin maybe just hopin
Some little girl will pass on by
I don't wanna be alone
But I love my girl at home
I remember what she said
She said, my! my! my!
Don't tell lies!
Keep fidelity in your head!
My! my! my! don't tell lies!
When you've done your show go to bed
Don't say hi! like a spider to a fly
Jump right ahead and you're dead!

Sit up fed up low down go round
Down to the bar at the place I'm at
Sittin drinkin superficially thinkin
About the rinsed-out blonde on my left

Then I said, Hi., like a spider to a fly,
Remembering what my little girl said.

She was nifty, shifty; she looked about fifty!
I woulda run away, but I was on my own.
She told me, later, she was a
machine-operator.
She said I like the way I held the microphone.
And then I said Hi., like a spider to a fly;
A-jump right ahead in my web.

la impresionante secuencia de la merienda de la araña aquí

No hay comentarios.: